Dedicated to providing sanctuary and lifelong care to all homeless animals since 1998
To make a tax-deductible donation, click on the Adobe pdf icon to the right. The file will either download or open in your browser and you can then save a copy to your computer hard drive.
You'll need Adobe Reader in order to view the pdf documents on this site. If you don't have it on your computer, click on the logo below to obtain it for free.
• Tax-deductible Donations Donations to SCAT are fully tax-deductible. Please send your check to SCAT at P.O. Box 4717, Stamford CT 06907. You can also reach us at 860-535-0205. Thank you!!
• Tag Sale Donations Tag sales are one of our biggest fundraisers. You can help by donating items such as housewares, appliances, toys, and sporting goods (no clothing or books, thanks). Please call 860-535-0205 if you have items to donate.
• igive.com SCAT is registered with igive.com , a program that allows you to "donate" to SCAT... free! Simply shop online at any of over 350 of your favorite stores (e.g. 1-800-Flowers, Amazon, Best Buy, Drugstore.com, PETsMART, and many others). Reference SCAT and up to 27% of each purchase you make will be redirected to SCAT! Not only is this completely free to you, you can also get discounts for yourself with special igive.com partner offers. For an extra $5 for SCAT, click on the following hyperlink:
• Matching Donations Making a donation to SCAT? See if your employer has a matching donations program. If so, you can easily double your donation! SCAT is a 501c3 non-profit organization.
• Cash for Critters
• SCAT T-Shirts You can have your very own SCAT T-Shirt, with a color logo on the front and web address on the back. See the SCAT Store for details. Wear it and help spread the word about cat and kitten rescue in Southern Connecticut!
• Sponsor-a-Cat Program If you are unable to adopt a cat, our Sponsor-a-Cat program may interest you. We have several cats that have been with us since our founding. These cats may not be adopted because most people are interested in the younger cats and kittens. For $10/month, you can support one of our felines. You will receive a picture and information about the cat with quarterly updates on his or her progress. If interested please contact SCAT at the numbers listed above.
• Items Needed Desktop/Laptop Computer Scanner Copier Copy Paper Business Sized Envelopes Postage Stamps Humane Animal Traps (Please contact us regarding this item) Animal Carriers (Please contact us regarding this item) (No cardboard carriers, please) Litter Boxes/Scoopers Cat Litter (Both Clay and Scoopable) Cat and Kitten Food (Dry and Canned) Water/Food Bowls Paper Plates Paper Towels Cleaning Products/Disinfectants (i.e. Bleach, Windex, Mr. Clean, Lysol, Laundry Detergent, etc.) Towels Blankets Bath Towels/Mats Carpet Samples/Remnants (New only, please) Cat Toys
We have many other needs, please call 860-535-0205 if you have anything to donate.